#Free #cell #phone
If you reached our Access Wireless page from a search, we recommend first reading our free government cell phone main page for helpful general information before reading this article.
Access Wireless is a Lifeline Assistance program supported by the Universal Service Fund. Income-eligible customers that qualify for Access Wireless service will receive a free mobile phone with a monthly allotment of airtime for one year. Airtime may be used for making voice calls, text messaging or data access. The Lifeline benefit provided by Access Wireless is restricted to one per household, as mandated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC).
Generally speaking, Access Wireless customers receive 250 free voice minutes or text messages each month. There are a few exceptions, based on state legislation.
Access Wireless offers its customers unique benefits not found with all Lifeline service providers.
- Access Wireless customers can earn additional free airtime with the FREE MINUTES rewards program. FREE MINUTES can be earned by using a Shopper’s or Loyalty Card in the Kroger Family of stores. For every $100 spent in-store, a customer earns a reward.
- Access Wireless customers have the ability to upgrade their handset for as little as $19.99.
- Access Wireless customers can add airtime to their account if they need more than their monthly allotment of free airtime.
- Add $10 and receive 150 voice minutes, unlimited text for 10 days and 100 MB of data
- Add $25 and receive 300 voice minutes, unlimited text for 30 days and 500 MB of data
- Add $50 and receive unlimited voice minutes, unlimited text for 30 days and 1 GB of data
Access Wireless Eligibility
Lifeline service is available to eligible low-income consumers who have an income level that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participate in one of the following assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Free Lunch Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Access Wireless Program Availability
Please visit the Access Wireless website, www.accesswireless.com for more information and to search for service by zip code.
Retention of Service
In order to receive uninterrupted service, Access Wireless customers will need to:
- Place a voice call or send a text message every 60 days
- Maintain eligibility status based on enrollment in a qualifying program
- Update records with change of address
- Participate in an annual re-certification measure as required by the FCC
The FCC requires that at least once a year, beginning in 2012, consumers that receive free or discounted Lifeline service must re-certify:
- That they remain eligible for Lifeline service, and;
- That no one else in their household receive Lifeline service.
Access Wireless customers will be contacted annually by text message, mailed postcard or letter, email or telephone call for the re-certification process. Failure to respond by the deadline indicated warrants termination of Lifeline service.
Access Wireless Contact Information:
Customer Care: 1-888-450-1838
Share This Page
55 Responses to Access Wireless
please look into my claim my pohone is lost my no. is 585 9395448
please contact me at xxxxxxxxxx my address is now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank you very much-ilyas muhammad
I have a lost cell phone and I,m trying to get a new one.
my name is sylvia gaarcia i lost my sell phone and i try to call costumer servise no answer this is my number where you can call me 3234278157 i need a replacement phone thank you cN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN I BUY ONE MY PHONEWAS A COOL PAD I LIKE MY PHONE
I have losted my phone and I have been trying to get a new one but you keep telling me that you got my request but I don t know wherther or not you will send me a new one I receive food stamps I recive ssi and I live in a low housing development and I receive Medicaid please call me at 9102009571 or send me ae mail as to when you are shipping me anew phone
My access wireless phone was stolen and I m trying to get you guys to cancel the service and I need a replacement a.s.a.p. my contact number 910 670-0501
mY PHONE HAS BEEN STOLEN AND I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY SERVICE. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 904-400-9535. THANK YOU.
Hey there you sign up in qlinkwireless. It s free phone ok
i tired to use my phone . it said to contact you my # is 313 563 3568
I m Anthony Allison some stole me phone been trying to contact you guys customer service number doesn t work I can be reached at 773-896-0552 contact me please
Hi, my name is Martin Gipson I purchased an upgrade phone in the month of April 2017 online. The ZTEN817 is a horrible phone and has a default. I have been having trouble ever since I received it. My contact number is 9013031264. I am a disabled person on a fixed income and can not afford to throw away money. If I can get a refund or another phone it will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
my daughter naytonyah here at st frncis wjhere you issued me the phone pressed a button and blew my phone to pieces 630-781-3215 said she bought me the phone to do that to me can you tell me whats going on public safety 232 you made her a terrorist i need a replacement phone thats mines not hers and i own motorola i have my company phones they wont power up
2715 w harrison you issued me the phone the shelter stop her usages of my services 630-781-3215