#Compare #cell #phone #prices
Compare Prepaid Cell Phone Plans with No Contract
For America’s wireless consumer who wants a mobile phone but not the contract that can come with it and the accompanying phone plan, Wirefly has a ready solution: the prepaid wireless plan and prepaid phone store from Wirefly. Our prepaid cell phone plan and prepaid phone lineup includes stylish easy-to-use cell phones and smartphones from manufacturers such as Apple, HTC, LG, Nokia, Sony, and more from an array of leaders in the prepaid phone segment. Your new prepaid phone from Wirefly features the no-contract, no credit check ease and convenience that is the hallmark of the prepaid phone segment. Your new pay-as-you-go phone can come with the talk, text and web capabilities wireless consumers want in their mobile device, and these prepaid phones also feature strong, reliable networks.
No Contract Wireless Plans and Prepaid Cell Phone Plans
As America’s #1 online comparison site for prepaid cell phone plans and no contract cell phone plans, Wirefly knows that consumers want value and selection when it comes to shopping for their wireless needs and you’ll find both at our prepaid phone store. Leaders in the prepaid phone segment featured at Wirefly include:
- Straight Talk with its easy to understand prepaid, no-contract payment plans and phones of all makes and models.
- Virgin Mobile with its strong Sprint national network and lineup of cell phones that also features BlackBerry and Android smartphones.
- T-Mobile Simple Choice featuring the strong, reliable T-Mobile network along with a range of stylish and easy to use cell phones.
- Net10 offers a versatile lineup of cell phones and smartphones along with easy and convenient ways to purchase additional airtime minutes.
- Verizon Wireless Prepaid offers prepaid phone consumers the powerful and reliable Verizon Wireless network and an assortment of stylish easy to use cell phones in its no contract phone lineup.
- MetroPCS with its extensive and impressive cell phone and Android smartphone lineup as well as variety of phone plans to suit a wide range of needs for the prepaid phone consumer.
- Boost Mobile is a J.D. Power customer satisfaction favorite. Boost Mobile features the powerful Sprint network, exciting range of cell phones and smartphones, and innovative Shrinkage billing bonus.
- Cricket Wireless features cell phones, Android-powered smartphones, and innovative, low-cost wireless plans on the AT T network.
- BOOM! Mobile offers low cost cell phone plans on GSM or CDMA networks from all four major carriers.
- SpeedTalk Mobile offers prepaid and pay as you go cell phone plans that are low cost, and can be refilled whenever necessary.
- Tello is a low cost MVNO that offers customizable plans that are tailored to your usage needs.
- US Mobile is an MVNO that runs on the T-Mobile network (GSM) and offers custom plans based on how many minutes, data, and messages you need per month.
- Ting is a wireless MVNO that offers custom-tailored plans so you only pay what you use each month.
- CREDO Mobile is a no contract MVNO that donates a portion of your monthly bill to charity.
- TPO also known as The People’s Operator, is a low-cost MVNO that runs on the Sprint Network and was founded by Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia. TPO donates a portion of your monthly bill to charity.
Comparing prepaid no contract cell phone plans at Wirefly online means ease and convenience. If you’re shopping for the ease of convenience of no contract phones, then the prepaid phone store at Wirefly is an always impressive combination for wireless consumers!
No-contract cell phone plans are very beneficial for people who don’t want to be bound by a strict contract. If a person wants to change their phone service provider before the contract is up, then they will have to pay a steep fee. This is why prepaid cell phone plans are an attractive option for people who don’t use their phone often except for emergencies. These plans are also good for people who hate being forced to stay with one provider for a long period of time.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Plan
People looking to purchase a no-contract cell phone plan should consider all the options available to them. There are many different types of prepaid plans, and choosing the wrong one could be a costly mistake. However, choosing a plan that fits a person’s situation and circumstances will help save them money. These days, prepaid carriers also offer prepaid cell phone plans with unlimited data.
What Carriers Offer Prepaid Plans?
Most major telephone service providers offer prepaid plans in addition to the contract plans they are usually known for. There are also other telephone service providers who specialize in prepaid cell phone plans. Generally, it is the only service they offer.
Benefits of Choosing a Prepaid Cell Phone Plan
People who decide to purchase a prepaid cell phone plan enjoy numerous benefits. For example, no-contract plans allow customers freedom and flexibility that contract plans lack. They can cancel their prepaid plan at the end of the month without any consequences.
No-contract cell phone plans allow people to change their plan or their service provider quickly. This is especially beneficial for people who are searching for a provider that fits them perfectly. If they find they don’t like their current no-contract telephone service provider, then they can easily cancel their plan after only a month. This will allow them to search for another provider very quickly instead of having to wait one or two years.
Another benefit of purchasing a prepaid cell phone plan is the fact that people are able to change the type of plan they initially bought after only a month. For instance, if a person decided to purchase a plan that they thought was a good fit, but they realized later on that it was going to be too expensive for them, then they can cancel that plan after a month.
They can also change specific details about their plan much more easily. This includes changing the number of minutes they are given as well as the types of features their plan offers. All of this can be changed after a month.
All of this flexibility allows people to customize their prepaid cell phone plans without the hassle and consequences associated with contract plans.
Being able to cancel a plan whenever they want can save people from major problems. For example, if a person signed up for a one-year contract plan, and they liked everything about it from the features to the price of the plan, they won’t be able to cancel the plan without heavy consequences if they discover a hidden problem.
For instance, after signing up for their perfect plan, they may find that there is terrible reception at their home. This is a serious problem, and they will either have to deal with the bad reception for a year or cancel the plan and deal with hefty fees. With a prepaid plan, they won’t have to deal with bad reception at all. They can cancel their plan whenever they want without problems.
Types of Prepaid Cell Phone Plans
There are several types of no-contract plans from which to choose. These include individual, business individual, family, and shared business plans. Individual plans are perfect for just one person. Business individual plans are good for companies that want their costs to be based on individual employees.
Family plans are for people who have children or other dependents and want to share the plan. Shared business plans allow employees to share minutes on any phones that are covered by the plan.
All of these plans can be customized to cover data, talk, or talk and data.
People looking to purchase a prepaid cell phone plan can decide whether they want unlimited minutes and data or a certain amount of minutes and data.
Purchasing a Prepaid Cell Phone
One of the drawbacks of a prepaid cell phone plan is that the carrier usually will require you to pay full retail price for the phone. Since you are not a contract post-paid customer, prepaid carriers typically will not subsidize the phone for you.
Pay-as-You-Go Cell Phone Plans
One benefit of some no-contract cell phone plans is their pay-as-you-go feature. This feature lets people only pay for calls they make instead of paying a monthly fee. The cost of every call will be taken out of a prepaid account. It’s important to make sure the account always has enough money in it. This feature is great for people who don’t want to pay every month but instead would like to pay only for what they use.
Prepaid cell phone plans are offered by many different service providers. Some of these providers offer only prepaid plans, while others offer a variety of contract plans. There are several types of no-contract plans from which to choose. It is important to choose the right plan, so money will not be wasted. Overall, prepaid cell phone plans offer many benefits.